Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bundy but not the serial killer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Al Bundy

Al Bundy

Bundy but not the serial killer Empty
PostSubject: Bundy but not the serial killer   Bundy but not the serial killer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:59 pm

Whale cum to the beautiful academy duelists. I go by Al Bundy but you can call me Al Bundy. Ayu came up with the idea for this wonderful place as an alternative to dnf as there is no war/tourney scene there. After this initial building stage, we hope to have a thriving forum of discussions, tournaments, and wars and are glad that you fellow duelists want to be a part of this incredible journey. Glad to be here and I hope we get to the top. Al Bundy out.
Back to top Go down
Ayu
Admin
Ayu

Bundy but not the serial killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bundy but not the serial killer   Bundy but not the serial killer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 3:24 pm

Al Bundy wrote:
Whale cum to the beautiful academy duelists. I go by Al Bundy but you can call me Al Bundy. Ayu came up with the idea for this wonderful place as an alternative to dnf as there is no war/tourney scene there. After this initial building stage, we hope to have a thriving forum of discussions, tournaments, and wars and are glad that you fellow duelists want to be a part of this incredible journey. Glad to be here and I hope we get to the top. Al Bundy out.
Nice to be working with you, Drew!
Back to top Go down
https://ygonation.rpg-board.net

Bundy but not the serial killer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Central Command :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: